March 4, 2010

Project Craft Room

Since I've got a compulsion to decorate and change things in my house ever so often, my energy is now directed to turning my guest bedroom into a craft room. Yes, it's an excuse to get new furniture, fill it with nice and pretty things and hopefully have a roomful of inspiration.

Currently, it looks more or less like this.

IMG_8476.JPG

I'm going to push the bed against the window, so I get a lot more space on one side of the room so I can add a table and shelving or something. In the meantime, I'm being inspired by the lovely craft rooms on Apartment Therapy here and here. The below are some of my favourites:

Cool Box
via Apartment Therapy

There's also a lot of photos on Flickr, just doing a search on 'craft rooms' returned so many beautiful pictures. I'd love to add big nice armchair to it, not that there's going to be enough space haha. Anyway, stay tuned. Hopefully I'll get it done soon.

2 comments:

Steph said...

wah! I would love a craft room in my new place!!!!Thanks for the idea. hehe...

Btw, can you add me on your other blog? hehe...

heavenwildfleur said...

you are moving??? where to?? I thought you were already on my other blog? Will add you...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...