November 15, 2009

Bad Day

Although Friday the 13th is over, the bad luck did not leave and had instead multiplied manyfold. Today will go down in history as THE DAY that I broke the most number of things. I really don't know what's wrong with me (or my slippery fingers) but first I broke a plate while washing up, and just minutes later I broke a cup while trying to hang it back onto the cupstand.

I thought that would be the end of it but no, that was not to be. As I was trying to drink my pi pa gao (cos my flu seems to have evolved into a cough), while I was lifting the bottle out of the box, somehow I managed to drop it onto the countertop (mind you it's not from a great height) and it broke, causing the gooey brown ppg to spill all over the counter and onto the kitchen floor, mixed with glass shards. Brilliant. I must be the MOST clumsy, butter fingers idiot around. And the bottle was pretty full and new, I had only drank twice out of it.

Sheesh man, 3 broken things in one day. I really don't know what to make of it. I don't think I've ever broke so many things at the same time. I only hope that tomorrow will be a better day. I need to avoid anything that's breakable.

2 comments:

Deeba PAB said...

Sheesh...u bet it was a bad day. SORRY! Mine was jinxed too. Rode all the way into town in 2 1.2 hours to find a protesters strike & all markets shut! ACK!!

heavenwildfleur said...

i'm so sorry to hear that! hope everything gets better soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...