September 23, 2008

Loveliness

I forgot why I loved weddings and beautiful things. I had stopped visiting those lovely blogs over on the right in the past few months as my mood got worse and work got crazier. But tonight I took some time out and was looking through some of the wedding blogs on my google reader and realised how much I missed beautiful pictures, lovely things and all that emotion and happiness that are captured at a wedding.

I hear of people planning weddings (their own), and venturing into wedding planning (others) and I still ask myself the same question as I did before - will I ever? Guess I still don't have the answers to either but maybe if I start surrounding myself with love and pretty things and inspiration, maybe one day I will.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...